The Calm Collective
CALM YOUR FARM ™
NAME: Calm Your Farm ™
SUPERPOWER: Tamer of tempers + tantrums. Creator of calm.
MADE OF: Wild Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine, Clementine, Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Osmanthus, Vanilla, Fractionated Coconut Oil.
WHEN TO USE:
* You cut your toddlers toast into squares but they wanted triangles.
* When the word NO sets off an epic supermarket floor meltdown.
* When the mantra of the day is seek and destroy and no block tower, racetrack or puzzle is safe from destruction.
* When hands and feet have become a lethal weapon.
* When your child genuinely believes they are Superman and starts leaping off furniture and climbing the walls.
* Post visit to grandparents where no food is off limits.
* When backseat bickering is driving you around the bend.
* Day 2 of the school holidays.
* When toys are being hurled through the air at speeds that would rival a category 5 hurricane.
* About 4:30pm. Pre-dinner. Enough said.
* When the sass factor is off the richter scale.
* Not suitable for use on children under 2 years of age.
* Always read individual bottles for directions for use.
* Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and other sensitive areas.
* If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under doctors care, consult your physician before use.
* For external use only.
* Keep out of reach of children.
This blend and the sun do not mix.
Direct exposure to sunlight or UV rays increase the potential for a skin reaction to occur. Avoid sunlight and UV rays on exposed skin for up to 12 hours after applying.
Morale of the story; this blend is best applied underneath clothing when the sun is out.
Expired on Tuesday 31st of March 2020